COMAIRCO is a leader in the distribution of compressors and compressed air accessories in Canada and the USA (www.comairco.com). We are recognized as an employer of choice distinguished by the quality of our services, we care for our employees and our customers. We believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
In full expansion, this career opportunity is offered to a sales representative with experience in compressed air, HVAC or water pump. If you are interested in the challenge, we offer you a very competitive salary, a commission plan, bonus plan, full benefits program, continuing education and a pleasant working environment!
Under the responsibility of the Ontario Sales Manager, the sales representative will be responsible for business development, support existing accounts in around Ottawa. The candidate will have to work closely with the service department. In addition, he should have a good technical or industrial background.
– Prepare and submit quotations to customers;
– Identify and develop new business opportunities in the territory;
– Maintain business relationships with existing customers and maximize sales;
– Present products and services offered by the company;
– Assess needs and propose solutions for energy conservation and equipment maintenance;
– Monitoring throughout the sales process;
– Update customer information into the CRM software;
– Establish business relationships with customers and suppliers;
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in industrial sales
– Post secondary education/certification preferred
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Knowledge of compressed air or HVAC
– Be results oriented
– Sense of priorities, ability to work in a team and learning ability.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
With more than 40 years of experience, Atlantic Compressed Air, a division of Comairco, is a true leader in North America in industrial and commercial compressors.Find out more
We have a wide range of air compressors, air dryers, tanks and outdoor mobile stations designed for your air compressors, as well as other used products to help you out in emergency situations.Find out more
Atlantic Compressed Air, a division of Comairco, offers an emergency and repair service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians are available around the clock to perform maintenance or repairs on your compressed air equipment.Find out more